Help your baby make the move from bottle feeding to learn to drink from a cup.
Easy transition to cup
Help your little one learn how to sip and tip to drink without making a mess with this transition cup.
Soft, bite resistant silicone spout
With a spout that feels like a bottle teat, this cup encourages your little one to develop new drinking skills of sipping and tipping, while remaining gentle on little mouths and gums.
Easy-grip removable handles
Little hands find these handles easy to hold. When they’re ready to move on to a beaker style cup, you can remove the handles, so they can grip the sides.
- Easy transition to cup - helps your baby move from bottle feeding to a sucking to a sipping action
- Soft, bite resistant, silicone spout – feels similar to a bottle teat to encourage your baby to learn this new drinking action
- Leakproof cap – keep everything clean and spill free
- Easy-grip removable handles – little hands find these handles easy to grasp and hold
- Easy clean – steriliser and dishwasher safe
- Gradient markings up to 180ml
- BPA and BPS free – safe for baby
Help your baby make the move from bottle feeding to learn to drink from a cup. They can hold this cup just like a bottle and drink from a bottle like teat. Then when they’re ready they can move on to drink from a super soft spout that feels familiar and is gentle on sensitive gums.