Some babies find a straw easier than a spout as they don’t need to tip the cup as much, which makes this weighted straw cup a great way to help them develop sipping skills.
Easy transition to cup
Help your little one learn how to drink from a straw without making a mess.
Baby can drink from any angle thanks to the weighted straw which always remains in any liquid.
Easy-grip removable handles
Little hands find these handles easy to hold. When they’re ready to move on to a beaker style cup, you can remove the handles, so they can grip the sides.
- Help your baby move from bottle feeding to learn to drink from a straw
- Weighted straw – baby can drink from any angle thanks to the weighted straw which always remains in any liquid.
- Leakproof cap – keep everything clean and spill free
- Easy-grip removable handles – little hands find these handles easy to grasp and hold
- Easy clean – steriliser and dishwasher safe
- BPA and BPS free – safe for baby
- Available in 240ml and 300ml capacity