Stuck on how to use one of our products?
Not sure how to clean them?
Find all the useful support information right here.
Do you have a question about using your Tommee Tippee Microwave Steam Steriliser? Find the answers here.
This steriliser is designed for use with Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature and Advanced Anti-Colic bottles and feeding accessories (except the bottle brush and any other metallic items). The steriliser will hold up to 4 Tommee Tippee bottles, plus accessories.
A step by step guide to all the component parts, how they fit together and what they do.
Using your microwave steam steriliser
1. Before sterilisation, wash all bottles and feeding accessories in warm soapy water or in a dishwasher (top rack only) to remove any milk residues. Separate all components for washing and reassemble teats and screw rings for sterilising.
2. Remove the tray and pour 200ml of water into the steriliser base.
3. Replace the tray.
4. Place the bottle parts in the locators as shown.
5. Place the lid over the steriliser base. Make sure the sides of the lid are securely fitted over the side buttons.
6. Place the steriliser in the microwave and microwave on full power according to the table below. If you have a combination oven, make sure that the grill function is switched off.
7. Always allow at least 5 minutes cooling time before removing the steriliser from the microwave. Take care as it will contain hot water and steam. We recommend that you use oven gloves to prevent scalding.
8. Place on a hard, flat heat resistant kitchen surface. To release the lid, press both side buttons. Always open the lid away from you to allow the steam to escape.
Wash your hands thoroughly before handling any sterilised items. Take care as the items will be hot.
9. Remove the sterilised items. You can use teat tongs to remove the small items
10. If the steriliser is left unopened its contents will remain sterile for up to 24 hours.
11. If you remove the lid and place it flat, it becomes a hygienic work surface for making up feeds.